RECORDING services include:
- studio recording - full length album, extended play (EP) and single music projects, audio for video recording - (at a recommended professional commercial studio in your area)
- remote on-location concert/event recordings - state-of-the-art microphones and recording equipment provided
- recording on location in a musician's personal project studio or rehearsal space - which may be the musician's most comfortable environment for creativity - portable acoustic treatment available and state-of-the-art microphones and recording equipment provided
Audio Editing & Restoration
EDITING services include:
- Digital splicing, rearranging and removal of unwanted audio
- Sound restoration, removal of noise, distortion and unwanted artifacts
- Digital effects processing - inserting room ambience (reverb), delay, special effects, pitch shifting, etc.
- Multiple track mixing to stereo (2 track) or mono (1 track) in "The Zone", Dangerzone's custom designed post production studio with state-of-the-art digital and analog processors - See equipment list.
- Final "audio polish" added to your mix using editing and processing techniques to make the audio appropriate for playback on a variety of common systems used to replay the style of the audio content, (eg. home stereo, car stereo, headphones, nightclub systems)
- Optimization for digital master creation for cd duplication, replication and digital file duplication
Original Song Composition & Remix Production
- Specializing in Dance Music (Up and Down Tempo) using MIDI electronic and non-midi acoustic and electric instrumentation, working with a network of highly skilled professional musicians
Keyboard Performance for Production
- Work for hire keyboard performance for client's recording projects
- MIDI sequencing recording and editing for non technical musicians and audio engineers without MIDI sequencing "chops"
DJ Mixing (Soulful, Deep House Music)
- Available for club DJ gigs, private events and radio mixshows
- Pre-produced dj mix recordings